June 1st we headed to Disney. It was our very first time as a family, I was the only one who had ever been before. It was an experience.
- We got shuffled around on Disney buses for 2 hours trying to get to their waterpark.
- I lost my 10 year old for 3 hours once we finally got there.
- Husband broke his iPhone while looking for lost child.
- I choked at a fancy Disney restaurant.
- Husband lost his wallet at same restaurant.
- I had hives all week.
- I got motion sickness on kid rides daily.
- It was HAWT and then pouring down rain.
We stayed at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside resort. I got a million steps in. We rode tons of rides. We loved Disney Springs. Disney Quest was super fun. I ate ALLLLL the food. It was so fun and we had a blast.
- Be patient, expect long lines and crowds.
- Book fast passes as soon as you're allowed.
- Book dining reservations 6 months in advance if you're staying on site.
- Splurge on the memory maker so you get all your photos for one price.
- Don't lose your child or wallet, it's not fun.