Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Plum Paper Meal Planner Arrived & I Arc'd It!

Finally my Plum Paper Designs Meal Planner arrived. I ordered July 28, 2015 and it arrived September 3, 2015. I ordered it unpunched and uncoiled, with a blog section, bill pay section, and something else extra that is slipping my mind right now. I also upgraded for 2 day shipping.

 
I knew that I wanted to arc this bad boy, aka make it discbound, which is why I skipped the coiled and pre-punched holes. It arrived loose, the hubby punched it, and I put it on Staples M Arc discs.
 
 
Oh and that is NOT the original cover that came with it. I designed this one inside and out on Photoshop, printed it at Staples for less then $5, and then laminated it here at home.


On the inside I put some money savings challenges and my FAV Buddha pic. Love that hibiscus. Added an Arc sticky note clip in thingy that was a few dollars at Staples and some butterfly stickers.

 
On the back inside cover I put some relaxation tips and a pic I took last week of a turtle. This cover is 100% me, strawberry print and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment