Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Menu Planning Monday - August 3, 2015

Years later I am still menu planning. Having a plan has saved me repeatedly from spending ALL my money on fast food. I still spend way too much eating out, but the days I have a plan and know what's for dinner are the days I can usually skip the drive thru and eat something healthier.

My menu plan for the week has:

East 5 Ingredient Pot Roast in the Slow Cooker (see the recipe here)
Chicken and Dumplings
Chicken Breasts and Veggies
Pork Chops and Veggies
Baked Potatoes
Leftovers

I'm linking up with Organizing Junkie because it's FUN and I like seeing what everyone else is eating!

1 comment:

  1. Chicken and Dumplings sounds really good to me now. It's been a while since we've made them. Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete