Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - August 10, 2015



So, we made this ham Saturday morning, and every time we eat it the thing gets BIGGER. Started at 11 pounds and 4 or 5 meals in I believe it has grown to 15 pounds.

Why did I make so much ham? Because the weeks I do best on Weight Watchers I have pre-tracked my meals, pre-planned them, and I keep it simple by choosing just one or two proteins for the week. Pre-cooked, all I will need to do is add veggies, fruits, or sides. I started that on Sat, and will have eaten the giant growing ham 4 days in a row with a big batch left over in the freezer.

Monday: Work catchup day/garage sale planning in kitchen

Stir Fry Veggies with ham
Baked potatoes and ham

Tuesday: Garage sale planning in kids bedrooms, Freeze the ham

Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches
Beef enchiladas

Wednesday: SKATING DAY, grocery shopping day

Town food
Rotisserie chicken stir fry

Thursday: Work catchup day/garage sale day in my bedroom

Rotisserie chicken stir fry
Hawaiian chicken wraps

Friday: Last day of garage sale prep

Slow cooker chicken enchilada soup x2


See hundreds of menu plans and link up over at OrgJunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment