This week I STOCKED UP on the healthy goodies and protein. I've discovered that while I HATE broccoli, I actually really like the shredded bagged veggie packs at Walmart that have cabbage, carrots, and broccoli shredded together. SUPER YUMMY sautéed in a tiny bit of organic Spectrum Coconut Oil.
This weeks meals, to be eaten as we crave it:
- Deconstructed Chicken Veggie Cabbage Rice Rolls (see pic)
- Pork Chops and veggies
- Steaks and veggies
- Baked Potato Bar
- Pork Steaks
- Stir Fry
- 1/2 cup cooked Knorr Chicken flavored Rice prepared
- 3 ounces rotisserie chicken
- Bagged shredded broccoli, cabbage, and carrots from the fresh veggie section at Walmart sautéed in a tiny bit of Organic Spectrum Coconut Oil
- Extra cabbage sautéed with the other veggies
See hundreds of menu plans and link up over at OrgJunkie.com!