Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Babybel Bites Recipe (5 ww p+)

 
 
I've been eyeing the little Laughing Cow Mini Babybel cheese, but had yet to try them. I found a $1 off coupon for them on Coupons.com and decided to take the plunge. Reg $2.98 at my Walmart, I paid $1.98 each after coupon and bought two of the little bags of them.
 
There weren't very many of them, and there are 5 of us, so I decided to make them stretch by slicing them in 1/2 and using them in a recipe. They turned out DELISH! They're like little round mozzarella sticks, only healthier and with pizza crust on the outside. Everyone in the house LOVED them.
 
You need:
  • Laughing Cow Original Mini Babybel Cheese (You could buy light, I don't like light cheese)
  • Whole wheat pizza crust
  • Garlic powder
  • Non-stick cooking spray
  • Pizza sauce for dipping
 
  1. Preheat your oven to 425 and spray your pizza pan with non-stick spray.
  2. Start by slicing them in half so that you have 2 circles, not 2 half circles.
  3. Wrap a small amount of whole wheat pizza crust around them and arrange them on your pan.
  4. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
  5. Bake at 425 for 5-7 minutes.
  6. Enjoy with pizza sauce.
 

The recovering junk foodie in me wanted to brush butter on the top of them before baking, but I controlled myself. If you make them they way I did (minus butter and with original cheese not light), they come out as 5 Weight Watchers Points Plus points for three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment