Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

What I Do WIth My Weight Watchers Weight Trackers



I'm in a new Weight Watchers tracker this week whoop whoop. I always decorate mine for the following reasons:

  1. It's pretty. A pretty diet tracker just seems better to use. Don't ask me why, but I'm sure it is a scientific fact or something. :) Pretty = More Fun.
  2. I stand out. When I pulled out the yellow one week after week, the receptionists would ALWAYS remember me. They say something like "the yellow tracker again, or the artist loses again." I weigh in at a Weight Watchers store that gets hundreds and hundreds of people weighing in each week, and I am remembered. I like that, because it makes me feel more connected when people recognize you, and remember you.
  3. I feel like I am giving 100%. I put in the effort to decorate my tracker, because I am serious about losing weight, getting healthy, and fitting in my bridesmaid dress in October. The more I think about Weight Watchers, the better I do. Coloring my tracker and carrying it in my purse, suing my Weight Watchers keychain, and always having my app handy to track on my phone KEEPS Weight Watchers on my mind and in my life. The more I pay attention to it, the more motivated I am.
Have you thought about coloring or decorating yours? You should!!! I would LOVE to see!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all the hard work you've put into your weight loss journey. I love that you decorate your journal. I haven't kept a (paper) journal in years but when I did, I always decorated it. Thanks for sharing your experiences and I look forward to reading more about your successes.

    New follower on G+ (Sarah De Diego, Journeys of The Zoo).

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete