Finally had that baked potato bar last week and the family LOVED IT! I set out all kinds of random toppings and they mountained up their potatoes. It was fun and delish! Adding that to this week too.
Things planned for this week:
- BBQ chicken quarters, rolls, green beans, and rice
- Pizza rolls, cause sometimes mom needs a night off
- Baked potato bar, because it ROCKS
- Homemade beef enchiladas made with whole wheat tortillas, recipe found on Pinterest
- The Hamburger Helper we still haven't eaten despite it making the menu plan 3 weeks in a row and being in the cabinet at least 6 months
- Frozen pizza night