Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - July 14, 2014



Think I KILLED IT this past week in staying right at my Weight Watchers daily points. I ate like 1 weekly! Haven't done that in forever. Weigh in on Thursday and hopefully my awesome week will have awesome results.

Things we plan to eat this week:

  • Chicken breast in the crockpot smothered in cream of mushroom soup for 6-8 hours on low
  • Baked potato bar (carbs are my weakness)
  • Unsalads with pre-cooked beef fajita strips (I hate lettuce! Unsalad = veggies other than lettuce put in a bowl as a salad would be and topped with protein. PICTURED ABOVE!)
  • Fajitas with whole wheat or low-carb tortillas
  • Pizza Rolls (made the mistake of buying a case of these at Sam's Club... now have a lifetime supply)
  • Mexican Street Corn (or as I call it, "Crack")
  • BBQ Chicken Breast on the grill
Want to see a ton of other meal plans? Check out OrgJunkie.com and Link Up!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for staying within your points... I know how you feel when you accomplish that! Keep on keeping on. Newest follower and thanks for stopping by my website!

    ReplyDelete