I roll my eyes when people say that Weight Watchers is too restrictive. Really? Cause I eat WHATEVER I want in moderation. I switch my usual ingredients for better versions, like Baked Tostitos instead of the regular kind. I eat carbs, I eat out, and I'm down 50 pounds.
Didn't hit my menu plan exactly, but that's okay. :)
- Baked Tostitos (3p+ for 16)
- Tostitos Queso (1 p+ for 2 T x 2)
- Grilled onions (free)
- Lean beef (2p+)
- Salsa (free)
- Taco seasoning
- Corn (2p+)
- McAlister's Chicken and Dumplings and Pot Roast Spud from the Pick 2 Menu (Bargain at $6.99!)
- Ate Hazel's cereal one morning, 1 c Fruit Loops (3p+) plus 1/2 c whole milk (2p+)
- BLT was 9p+
- Honey BBQ Chicken (6p+, recipe link on my Menu Plan Monday post) plus a MOUNTAIN of scalloped potatoes (13p+)
- One day I PIGGED OUT and didn't want to overdo dinner. Made this veggie soup with organic veggies. 1p+ because I added a potato to the pot.
- Per the kids request, we had this twice this week. Mmmmmm YUM! Knorr Pasta Sides Fettuccini Alfredo (6p+) plus grilled chicken breast (2p+).
Yep, it was a week of DELISHIOUSNESS and this is only shows one of my meals each day.