Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Menu Plan Monday & Kitchen Baskets - June 23, 2014


It's been FOREVER, like YEARS so I participated in Menu Plan Monday over at OrgJunkie.com so this post is bringing back Monday morning memories. :)

First, look at my ADORABLE cabinet baskets I bought at Dollar Tree. They had them in all different colors, but the green matched my kitchen. I bought 7, and when I get home from the store I put the items for individual meals into them. What's for dinner? I grab a basket and everything I need to feel the fam is right there. CUTE and simple!

I tried to add Weight Watchers plus points in. These are based on what I use. I get 35 points a day, plus 49 weeklies. I usually pick a veggie based on how I feel at the moment and we have that as a side.

Monday
Lunch: BLTs. I'm trying so hard to like lettuce and tomato. (9p+)
Dinner: BBQ Chicken in the Crock Pot (7p+)

Tuesday is Weight Watchers weigh in day. So far I'm down 49, hoping for the BIG 50! After I weigh in it is cheat day, so not too concerned about using weeklies.
Lunch: McAlister's Pick 2 (22p+)
Dinner: Chicken Alfredo (20p+)

Wednesday is Skating Day! I have free skating passes for the local rink.
Lunch: Grilled Cheese and Soup (12p+)
Dinner: Baked Potato Bar (10p+)

Thursday
Lunch: Subs (15p+)
Dinner: Layered Taco Salad (14p+)

Friday we have FROG CLASS at Michael's. They have $2 kids art classes on Mon, Wed, and Fri, and this Friday the theme is FROGS.
Lunch: Picnic in the park!(10p+ for a sandwich and chips)
Dinner: Fajitas (10p+)

Saturday
Lunch: Hamburger Helper (12p+)
Dinner: Sandwiches (10p+)

Sunday
Lunch: Chicken Alfredo (20p+ I know it's on here twice, but my kids BEG for it and it is easy peasy using the pre-packed stuff)
Dinner: Baked Potato Bar (10p+)

2 comments:

  1. What a good job with WW -- congrats! I have a friend doing that and she is having success as well. I should ... I LOVE the idea of prepping the meal stuff in the baskets. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baked Potato Bar sounds good and it's so easy. Our family needs to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete