Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

This Is What I use

After a nice summer break, I have returned to find emails from several of you that include the same camera and photo related questions: What kind of Canon Rebel do I have? What photo editing software do I use? I have linked to the exact products with my Amazon Associates account that I use. I use them, I am a newbie, I love them, and I am excited to share with others who have wanted to know.


My camera is the Canon Rebel T3. This is a BASIC EASY NEWBIE FRIENDLY camera. I LOVE it! I have nothing bad to say about it. This is also a great price!

As for photo editing, I use two programs; Photoshop Elements 10 and Lightroom 4.

And here are a few of my favorite photos I took while enjoying my summer break. Enjoy!







So many things we saw; the Texas coast, Houston, Galveston... The last pic is from a maternity session I shot for a relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment