Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - September 24, 2012


My cabinets are so full that I have NO ROOM to go grocery shopping. My husband asked me if I was stocking up for a natural disaster... This week I will focus on making space in the cabinets, as otherwise I will have to store food out on the counter (yes my cabinets are THAT full). I still have like 6 boxes of Hamburger Helper in the cabinets too....

Monday: Chicken and Dumplings like my Grandmother makes
Tuesday: Grilled chicken
Wednesday: Ravioli
Thursday: RANGERS GAME! Hot dogs and junk!
Friday: Hamburger Helper
Sat: Spaghetti
Sun: Hamburger Helper

Need inspiration? Visit the Menu Plan Monday link up on OrgJunkie.com to see hundreds of meal plans by real moms, and dads, and singles, and everyone in between! 

No comments:

Post a Comment