Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - September 17, 2012


Here is my Menu Plan for the week. Last week was a success (minus the fact that the dear husband hated everything because he hates corn and isn't into trying kitchen experiments).

Monday - Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, Cheesy Garlic Bread (I will have to hide the fact that I purchased mayo for these, as my PICKY husband HATES mayo, I'll let you know how it goes), and Salad

Tuesday - Cracker Barrel style Chicken and Dumplings and Butter Dip Biscuits

Wednesday - Hamburger Helper Beef Pasta (don't judge, it was on sale dirt cheap!) and potatoes

Thursday - Mexican Casserole (my family's recipe that I will soon post), chips and salsa, fruit

Friday - Grilled Cheese Social's The Single's Special (looks YUM) and scrambled eggs... seems like a good match

Saturday - Lunch: Snake Bite Calzone
Dinner: Fast food...

Sunday - Lunch: Tortilla Pizzas
Dinner: Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Mac (I have 6 boxes to get through) and Tots

Last week I was asked why I don't have breakfast or lunch foods listed. My kids eat breakfast at school, and I skip it. As for lunch, with the kids gone M-F I usually just eat leftovers or heat up soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment