Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - September 10, 2012


This is the first week I am participating in Menu Plan Monday link up on the Organizing Junkie website. This is what we will be eating this week:

Mon: Enchilada Casserole
Tues: Chicken Spaghetti (Recipe will be posted soon on this blog)
Wed: Chicken and Noodles Skillet
Thurs: Tortilla Soup
Fri: Caleb's 7th Birthday! His fav hot dogs!
Sat: Tacos & Rice
Sun: Pizza

Menu planning saves me a ton of money. I don't have to try to make dinner decisions at the last minute, and I won't end up making the 20 minutes drive to town for fast food. I know exactly what we are eating for dinner, so I don't buy random junk. I shop once a week, or once every two weeks, so I don't have to go to the grocery store every few days.

I URGE you to give it a try. There are hundreds and hundreds of blogs on the MPM link up site to get inspiration from. Many are low fat, dairy free, peanut free, kids friendly, budget friendly..... Whatever you want there will be inspiration for.

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's MPM party!
    The Enchilada Casserole is simply to make. One can even switch out ground beef for chicken. I especially love recipes like that.
    I hope you have a wonderful and delicious week!

    ReplyDelete