Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Christmas Is When?!?!?! A Christmas Dress Story

My husband pointed out that there is only 8 more paychecks for him until Christmas. I was like "Are you serious!?!?!" He gets paid bi-weekly for those of you doing the math.

Now I have the holidays on the brain. I love Fall. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and leaves and pumpkins and sweaters and snuggling...

With these thoughts on my brain I went in search of the perfect xmas dress for my 5 year old Hazel. Last year I waited until the last minute and wasn't happy with the picked over selection in stores. This is the dress I bought:


$25 from Zulily for this DESIGNER dress! If you don't know what Zulily is, it's a site that has KIDS AND MOMMY clothes and toys up to 90% off!

I think I am buying this one today:

$13! She can play dress up and wear it to ballet. Heck, I'd even let her wear it to McDonalds for $13!

So here is the deal, if you sign up and later make a purchase, I will get a credit to help fund my kids clothing addiction. Here is the Zulily link. Check it out. It is an affiliated link. I have ordered a ton of stuff from Zulily and never had a problem. I LOVE IT and I think you will too. It's a great place to score deeply discounted holiday gift. Xmas is only 8 bi-weekly paydays away ya know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment