Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 WW PointsPlus Enchilada Casserole and a Lindsey Pavao Song

Last night I made the Enchilada Casserole recipe from the Taste of Home website. After browning ground beef and layering it together, I sat down and surfed Pinterest while it baked itself in the oven. 30 minutes later we had a home cooked family dinner that was REALLY GOOD!

Here is what it looked like:


10 Weight Watchers Points Plus Points or 9 Points on the old system for a 1 cup serving. This recipe feeds a small army.

Next time the hubby wants to skip the corn and instead add rice. He isn't a corn fan. My boys LOVED IT, and I loved it. My picky eater opted for cereal.

Here is a link to the recipe!
  
Here is my song of the day. It's a brand new YouTube vid from my FAV Lindsey Pavao. I could listen to her allllll day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment