Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day 6 and 7 of 30

The family and I spent the weekend at The Villages in Flint, TX. Due to my little getaway day 6 and 7 of my photo challenge are combined.




They had "the" most beautiful trees I've ever seen. Tall and wide and green and thick. Forest like. I kept saying "is this Twilight? I'm pretty sure this is Twilight." The husband and the staff at the resort all assured me that it wasn't... A girl can still dream.



Sunday night back home. Amazing to be home. Sunset. These pics may not look like much, but the original size is breathtaking. The colors... So good to be home.


4 comments:

  1. all ur picts look great. i do love sunsets but definitely appreciate the beauty of a lush green canopy. very well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. all ur picts look great. i do love sunsets but definitely appreciate the beauty of a lush green canopy. very well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second to last is my Favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one of Caleb and Hazel is my vote!! But they are all very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete